The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

1 hour ago, Reader1810 said:

Busy day. Shredding until the shredder cried “UNCLE!” lol Then I went for a walk, and stopped by RONA (Home Depot like but on a smaller scale) and picked up garden shears because the only one I had access to was too big for my hand. The one I bought is, I hope, perfect for my needs. 

Now, I am couch potatoing (this really should be a word :D ) as I quench my thirst with some nice cold water. 

I hope your day is going well, rick. :) 

reader 

sounds like you have had a productive day so far. 

Work had been good for Monday calls are coming at the right pace so we can keep up.

so enjoy your day

Edited by rickproehl
Wrong word
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Mikiesboy said:

My 6th sense said...stay home...i should have fecking listened.

Mine said the same. I listened. Currently munching on cheese crackers and enjoying, waiting for the manure to hit the fan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, Mikiesboy said:

My 6th sense said...stay home...i should have fecking listened.

Sorry to hear your day isn’t going well, tim. Hate to add to it, but it’s raining now, so I hope you have an umbrella handy. 

Edited by Reader1810
  • Sad 2

Just now, Brayon said:

Thanks for letting us know, Mike. Give him a hug for me please. :hug:

I'll try … can't get near him atm.  I don't know what happened today … but it really messed him up. 

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, Brayon said:

Sorry for the silence. My hands are killing me. 30,000 words in the last 2.5 weeks on 2 different papers for this class.

You take it easy.  I'll let him know. 

I have to go. See you later.

• Love 4

1 minute ago, MichaelS36 said:

I'll try … can't get near him atm.  I don't know what happened today … but it really messed him up. 

You both will be in my prayers tonight too.

• Love 3

1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

Michael Sir

thank you for letting us know. this sub shares the good thoughts of everyone in DiC toward  tim and yourself, Michael Sir. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Site Moderator
1 hour ago, MichaelS36 said:

We are with the shrink. 

As A said, thanks for letting us know, Mike. Also, pass along a hug or two from me, please and thank you.

Here's one just for you :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

Sirs and friends
i have some laundry to finish folding, and meal prep to finish, i was just so tired yesterday i didn't get it finished
i'll see everyone later

molly take care of yourself 

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, this sub has a early morning and I have a few errands to do before I can go to sleep. So good night everyone.

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 2

Sirs and DiC friends 

GOOD MORNING 

This sub is sending out positive thoughts and virtual hugs to all the Sirs and DiC friends. My wish is that on this Tuesday we all have a day filled with just enough Love - just enough family - just enough quiet time. Your strength will come in the quiet times. 

rick

• Like 2
  • Love 1

35 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

got meal & breakfast prep finished last night, folded some laundry & was asleep early. Woke to cool humid & overcast

have a nice day y'all

molly sounds like you have been busy catching up. So take care of your self.

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..