The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - This is a  short note to tell everyone good night. Having family health issues (not mine) brother-in-law had a major heart attack so helping sister and her kids. so will be in and out for a few days. So take care of yourself. 

• Sad 5

1 minute ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Sirs, and Good DiC friends - This is a  short note to tell everyone good night. Having family health issues (not mine) brother-in-law had a major heart attack so helping sister and her kids. so will be in and out for a few days. So take care of yourself. 

oh rick, so very sorry to hear this
make sure to take care of yourself too

• Like 3

• Site Moderator
2 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

:hug: So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, rick. I know your presence will be a comfort to your sister during this trying time. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, rickproehl said:

I'm sorry to hear this, rick.  Take care of them and don't forget yourself.

Best wishes,  xo

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, Reader1810 said:

:hug: So sorry to hear about your brother-in-law, rick. I know your presence will be a comfort to your sister during this trying time. 

molly thank you 

6 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

I'm sorry to hear this, rick.  Take care of them and don't forget yourself.

Best wishes,  xo

tim thank you - working on doing this everyday.

so far so good my brother-in-law has a good night we are waiting on the latest tests to see how he is doing. So i went home to rest and take care of a few things. So thanks for all the best wishes.

@MacGreg best wishes on your Birthday, Good Sir

• Like 3

Good  Sirs and DiC friends 

Good morning, i trust everyone had a restful night. Things are looking better for my brother-in-law one more day and he should be out of the woods and getting back to full recovery. So far no lasting damage which is a good thing. I’m doing better taking care of myself. 

One piece of good news i have been invited to a Family Holiday Party of Steve’s. 

So taking a shower and some soup and relax by the fire. 

how is your day going? 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..