The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

46 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Merry Christmas all.  As the year draws to a close I reflect on how I grew and where I want to direct my growth next year.  

I'm glad to have you in my life, even if I seem more distant of late.  I appreciate you all and wish you a restful day tomorrow.   

Starry - Merry Christmas and i also am glad to have you in my life. So please enjoy yourself and stay well.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Christmas baby huh? Happy birthday. Don't ask me why I can't remember these things but I hope you had a great day

Thanks, Kitt... no need to remember!!  I hope you had a nice day. xo

• Like 2

today was a good day
good family time, good food, good naps, lol!
but the real world beckons tomorrow so
it's off to take Number One to work, then to bed for me

i hope that however you spent today, it was good for you
good night Sirs
good night friends
see you tomorrow

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

sometimes it's hard not to give up but it's not really an option, is it?

sometimes it is ... people quit all the time.  Give up trying, give up on their relationships cuz it got hard, they give up and walk away for all sorts of reasons.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

sometimes it is ... people quit all the time.  Give up trying, give up on their relationships cuz it got hard, they give up and walk away for all sorts of reasons.

this is true, tim. maybe i should have said it wasn't an option for me  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

sometimes it's hard not to give up but it's not really an option, is it?

There is always an option -- but a lot of the time that option isn't practical or realistic.  Sorry you're feeling stressed.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Fae Briona said:

There is always an option -- but a lot of the time that option isn't practical or realistic.  Sorry you're feeling stressed.

i'm doing fine Fae, not much stress. just reflecting on tbe daily motivation & didn't express myself clearly

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..