The Drop in Centre

Mikiesboy

Got x-rays of the hips this morning to see how much the arthritis has progressed.  Good thing I wasn't hurting before I went in as I was definitely hurting afterwards (turn this way, twist that way, <sigh>).

Hope everyone has a great Friday, and a wonderful weekend.

• Sad 5
40 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Got x-rays of the hips this morning to see how much the arthritis has progressed.  Good thing I wasn't hurting before I went in as I was definitely hurting afterwards (turn this way, twist that way, <sigh>).

i've been for xrays like that.. they are not fun.

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Fae it’s like they twist you in a pretzel just to tell you it is ok. So take care and put some ice on it. Stay safe and enjoy your weekend 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

yeah those xrays aren't fun. hope the soreness fades quickly

• Like 5
11 hours ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC Friends i just wanted to check in DiC and wish everyone a good Weekend.

so does anyone have any good plans for the weekend?

my self i‘m working all weekend. 

hi rick, 
no big plans, "Celebration of Life" for the mother of a friend tomorrow, then just the usual
big weekend for Number Two Son, he's going to meet the grandparents of his girlfriend 😮 it's him, his GF, her sister and her BF and the parents

hope work goes smoothly for you this weekend

• Like 4
56 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, 
no big plans, "Celebration of Life" for the mother of a friend tomorrow, then just the usual
big weekend for Number Two Son, he's going to meet the grandparents of his girlfriend 😮 it's him, his GF, her sister and her BF and the parents

molly sounds busy for you and your family.

no real plans but going to work this is my weekend.

take care and be safe.

• Like 3
  • Site Moderator
6 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC Friends i just wanted to check in DiC and wish everyone a good evening 

it’s time for me to go to bed. May you have good rest when it is your time.

Good Night

Good night rick... happy dreams 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

hi rick, 

Oh the fun "meet the family" visit.  😶  Hope it goes well.

SP gets to meet mine next weekend, but it's not quite as traumatic in your 50's as it is in your teens & 20's.

• Like 5

Happy Saturday, DiC! I'm back in the land of the living after a serious case of onemoreturnitis playing Civilization VI. :D It's such a time sink, but my obsession tends to wane after a few days...

Hope you're all having a good weekend! :) 

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
2 hours ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Happy Saturday, DiC! I'm back in the land of the living after a serious case of onemoreturnitis playing Civilization VI. :D It's such a time sink, but my obsession tends to wane after a few days...

Hope you're all having a good weekend! :) 

Happy Saturday to you as well, Thorn. The weather was glorious here today, so I went for a long walk. 

• Like 5

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC Friends i just wanted to check in DiC and wish everyone a good evening. was able to spend some time outside after work walking the dogs. We both enjoyed the time outside.
So what are your plans for Sunday? 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, MichaelS36 said:

It was a beautiful day.. even warmer tomorrow!

Was sunny and warm yesterday and will be today and most of the week; on the down side, we also have rain moving in and at least three days this week have a chance for severe storms.  The joy of Spring in Oklahoma.  😐

• Like 4
On 3/6/2020 at 5:38 PM, mollyhousemouse said:

yeah those xrays aren't fun. hope the soreness fades quickly

The official "doctor speak" findings showed up on the patient portal this morning: "Retroverted acetabulum are noted bilaterally [the hip "socket"; this we already knew, it's the 1st of the 10 remaining bone deformations in my legs]. There is mild uncovering of bilateral femoral heads [the "ball" at the top of the femur that sits into the socket; that indicates arthritis but we knew that too]."  So...no idea how much new information is really there or how useful it actually was. Will have to wait for the Dr to translate it into common English.

• Like 4
  • Site Moderator
12 minutes ago, Fae Briona said:

Was sunny and warm yesterday and will be today and most of the week; on the down side, we also have rain moving in and at least three days this week have a chance for severe storms.  The joy of Spring in Oklahoma.  😐

There’s rain coming this way next week and the temperature will drop back to the 30s (50F today and tomorrow) but no snow in the forecast, so that’s something at least. 

• Like 4

excuse me please Good Sirs, and DiC Friends i just wanted to check in DiC and wish everyone a good evening.

spent the day running errands with Steve. We then had a wonderful supper. 

so how has your day been?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, mollyhousemouse said:

muggy here today, but that's Ok

everything is mostly done, ready for the week

hope everyone had a good day

molly sounds like you had a busy day.

So have a good night and a good Monday.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

molly sounds like you had a busy day.

So have a good night and a good Monday.

Sunday's are usually busy rick, but i find that doing the prep makes the week a bit easier

7 minutes ago, rickproehl said:

spent the day running errands with Steve. We then had a wonderful supper. 

sounds like a good day! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..