The Drop in Centre

• Site Moderator
20 minutes ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well... after wasting the morning .. my boss waited until 3:30 to get my password... then when i logged on at 4pm (on my day off but the temp password is good only for a few hours) the issue was even worse than it was earlier .. now i am blocked from both sessions, not just one.  I didn't even have a chance to enter a password.

I'm fairly sure i will not be working on Sunday and possibly part or most of the day on Monday. Wednesday from 1 to 4pm.. they are messing with the hydro in the building.

However, dinner was nice and we watched Joker.  It was pretty good.

I hope you have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

That’s something at least. 

• Like 4

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

Good Morning how is everyone?

So how is everyone doing? 

We had some winter tree damage and decide to clean it up. Big Mistake the tree was in bad shape so we had to take it out. Spent the day with brother in law and nephew. it felt good to get get outside. We ended the day with a bonfire and cooking hot dogs. Small family group we all needed this time.

Stay Safe ~ Stay Healthy ~ Check on your Neighbors ~ Be Kind

Edited by rickproehl
Mistake
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, rickproehl said:

Excuse me Good Sirs and DiC friends

Good Morning how is everyone?

So how is everyone doing? 

We had some winter tree damage and decide to clean it up. Big Mistake the tree was in bad shape so we had to take it out. Spent the day with brother in law and nephew. it felt good to get get outside. We ended the day with a bonfire and cooking hot dogs. Small family group we all needed this time.

Stay Safe ~ Stay Healthy ~ Check on your Neighbors ~ Be Kind

good morning rick

glad you got some family time!

it'll be a nice quiet day, need to catch up on some laundry but nothing planned except movies

take care!

• Like 3
On 4/2/2020 at 9:40 PM, MichaelS36 said:

We always have the window open in at least the bedroom.. all year.  But some spring air will be welcome in the kitchen and living rooms. 

Good night, all. 

"Spring air" for me means horrific levels of pollen, and sinus congestion ☹️

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
15 hours ago, Mikiesboy said:

Well... after wasting the morning .. my boss waited until 3:30 to get my password... then when i logged on at 4pm (on my day off but the temp password is good only for a few hours) the issue was even worse than it was earlier .. now i am blocked from both sessions, not just one.  I didn't even have a chance to enter a password.

I'm fairly sure i will not be working on Sunday and possibly part or most of the day on Monday. Wednesday from 1 to 4pm.. they are messing with the hydro in the building.

However, dinner was nice and we watched Joker.  It was pretty good.

I hope you have a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Hope the connection issues get fixed.

Not sure what dinner tonight will be -- Thursday evening the lower element of the oven burnt out. Was wondering why the pork tenderloin wasn't cooking through, and the next time I looked there was a spot sparking like an arc wielder. Needless to say, I flipped the circuit breaker real quick.  As my brother said, I could have just replaced the element but I was wanting to replace the stove anyway.  We'll have to get it into the garage tomorrow morning and I'll need to move the car.  Depending on who delivers they'll either just leave it outside or actually bring it in and install it -- it's up to their discretion at the moment if they enter a customer's house.

We got SP's desk set up this morning and I need to get some work done this afternoon [and need to start soon].

• Like 4
  • Love 1

We walked to Metro to see if there was milk in stock ... there was so we got one bag for us and one for the freezer

• Like 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

thanks tim 💛

i had a wonderful day of doing next to nothing, & i feel good about it!

you deserve it xo

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey all! 

Reader and Molly happy belated 

tim glad you were able to find milk.  It's been crazy to me how hard some things are to find in store.  Hope everyone in here is finding what they need.  

Hope it's a good day for all. Yesterday was gorgeous weather and we were outside a lot. Today is about 17 degrees cooler and rainy, so I think I'm going to spend sometime today tidying up my books and crafts area. I ran out of regular cleaning tasks lol. 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, MacGreg said:

Hello, friends. Hope everyone is hanging in there. @mollyhousemouse and @Reader1810 happy belated. I hope your days held something special just for you. 

hello Sir
was a very quiet, very nice day thank You
how have You been?

Edited by mollyhousemouse
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, mollyhousemouse said:

i have a few things to check on before i start getting ready for bed
so good night Sirs, g'night everyone
rest well, i'll see y'all tomorrow

Happy belated Birthday, mollypop. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..