Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hey, guys! Sorry for being absent yesterday! Wanted to settle into the house in Saugatuck. It's a nice little rental. Bungalow style. Master suite on the main floor, with two bedrooms in the loft. There's also a lovely view of the lake from the kitchen and living room!  :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 8/6/2019 at 8:30 AM, Marty said:

Morning, Xan 

Hope you have a great time.  :) 

We will...hopefully...Dennis and I will be visiting our old hometown..going to see a stockcar race, visiting three friends who were classmates of us and visiting Sturbridge and Mystic...and railroad museums....

• Like 4
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Your right on the lake aren't you

Yup.   :D

3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Just as long the bread wasn't 4500 years old....

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

• Like 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yup.   :D

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Hi Page...how's your vacation? We are starting ours tomorrow...so I'm not bringing my notebook....but I'll bring my tablet...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Page...how's your vacation? We are starting ours tomorrow...so I'm not bringing my notebook....but I'll bring my tablet...

We're doing well, thanks. The boys had a great day of swimming and canoeing, and they just got out of the shower after cooking S'mores on the campfire. (Don't want to smell like campfire smoke.) Mickey and Remy were gracious enough to put undies on, but Rory is running around nekkid. 😀

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Page I ask this but you didnt answer do you live right on the lake ?

In Saugatuck, or Traverse City? In TC, we live a few blocks inland from the downtown area. In Saugatuck, we're right on the water.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..