Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

10 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

In Saugatuck, or Traverse City? In TC, we live a few blocks inland from the downtown area. In Saugatuck, we're right on the water.

Wow that must be damn nice

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• Site Administrator
4 hours ago, aditus said:

Today, getting the car ready to sell it. Have a nice day!

Good luck!  Hopefully you'll get what you want for it.  :)

• Like 4

G'day y'all. It's been a rough few days. A more intense migraine began developing on Friday morning but I had things to do prepping for faire so I popped some OTC naproxen and pushed myself. Then of course there was the first day of faire on Saturday. More naproxen more pushing. They packed me off home early. In the wee hours of Sunday morning the storm in my head exploded. Had to resort to the haldol. By morning things seemed better so pushed through another faire day. Packed off home early again. Monday morning seemed better. I had some things I wanted to get done so ... by Monday afternoon I admitted to my idiocy and spent the time resting in the shade with the pup. Tuesday I was supposed to go to Philadelphia to see the doc. I got a start on getting ready and then rethought that. I go by train to avoid driving and parking in Center City. There was no way my head would tolerate the rattle and shake of the train followed by walking about in the heat and humidity. Instead I surrendered to the sedatives. They don't make the headache go away, they just allow me to sleep and tend to linger in my system for 36 hours or so. Usually that allows the headache to run it's course. Yesterday the sime total of my acheivements were taking Thistle for an abbreviated walk, taking a shower, taking a two hour nap, going to the optometrist to have new lenses put into my eyeglasses ... these have properties that not only block UVA and B but also intense white light could be a factor in easing migraine, and most importantly eating a not quite pint of Swiss chocolate almond ice cream for dinner. This morning we took another shortened walk, just a bit over a mile instead of nearly 3 miles. Then I put the bedding through the laundry and hung it in the sunshine to dry. Ate some leftover bacon-cheese quiche and now we're relaxing. 

• Love 5

2 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I had to fast for a couple of tests I'm having this morning.  I'm not too hungry yet, but I'm thirsty.  I'm sure I'll be ravenous by the time the tests are done.  Then some finishing touches on the house this afternoon, and I'll be all ready for my guests :D  I hope everyone has a great day :D  

Hi, Val. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..