Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 hours ago, Timothy M. said:

A Danish expert debunked that one in our news, as soon as it came up. He says no research supports this myth.

Nothing political about discussing this myth. After all, the idea is common everywhere, and lots of people believe this, not just politicians, since it's deceptively logical to the human mind (says the Danish expert in the article).

Hi, Tim. :hug: 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's an absolutely lovely morning, 62/16° and comfortable humidity with a light breeze. Should be a pleasant day at Faire.

Hi, dugh! :hug:  Have an awesome day... raining here. :) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

I have a busy day ahead of me today.  :D  I already went grocery shopping this morning, so I'm all stocked up for my guests :D  This morning, I'll do some cooking in preparation for the dinner I want to make tomorrow.  Pulled pork with homemade bbq sauce, spinach salad with warm bacon dressing, roasted broccoli, and my famous butterscotch brownies for dessert. I also have a few odds and ends to do around the house.  I'm getting my hair done this afternoon, then afterwards my mom will come over and help me with some things I can't do on my own.  Then I try to relax for a bit before Cole and Randy arrive late tonight :D   It's absolutely beautiful out this morning.  Upper 50s and sunny :)

Busy busy busy. The dinner sounds wonderful, Val. :hug: 

• Love 4

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. It's an absolutely lovely morning, 62/16° and comfortable humidity with a light breeze. Should be a pleasant day at Faire.

Hey, Dugh and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle behind the ears*   Looking forward to a kilting story or two.   :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..