Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  139 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 8/12/2019 at 7:06 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Mickey is the only one in our family who likes horseradish. But Remy is the only one who likes pineapple. They're truly an odd couple.   :huh:

At this roadside shack, I had a HulaBurger. Angus/Kobe beef (all their burgers were Angus and Kobe beef), grilled pineapple, lettuce, tomato and a sauce made with pineapple juice. I gave Kipp a piece and we order him a junior version of it. Expensive roadside shack (open Mid April to Labor Day) but worth it.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:49 AM, Valkyrie said:

Good morning :yawn:  We're up early today because we're heading to Syracuse for the day :D We'll get breakfast at Tim Hortons, then head out :) 

Tim Hortons couldn't make it in the land of Dunkin. They closed them in New England, but I think they bought the fourth best donut chain in New England. Dunkin is good, but there are more independent donut shops in New England. Had a bacon maple glazed donut one morning.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 8/13/2019 at 7:51 AM, dughlas said:

And what excitement awaits you in Syracuse?

No excitement in Syracuse...unless the Orange are playing great in football or basketball...other excitement in Syracuse...hmmm..waiting for lake effect snow. Syracuse is not that bad, really.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Syracuse was a beautiful city with lots to do. I'd go back in a heartbeat. 

I was kidding... One April dad asked me to go to Buffalo to pick up something. In Connecticut it was sunny and warm, when I left. By Albany, it was raining, in Syracuse the State police closed the road due to a blizzard. When the trooper came to my car, he wondered what I'm doing...I had a t-shirt and shorts on... The Great Lakes get strange weather...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..