Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

On 9/28/2019 at 12:24 PM, Headstall said:

Sounds nice, B. I love grilled homemade burgers. I mix onion, egg, bread crumb, and seasoning in the raw meat and leave the patties sit for at least a few hours. Oh god. Getting hungry. :) 

A walk in the forest in Australia? :unsure2:  :P 

Front wheels can be replaced... nephews can't. :heart:  :hug: 

True...here a kid biking to school was hit by a driver. The kid suffered a broken leg, but the bike's front wheel was bent over. Driver was ticketed for not stopping at the stop sign.

• Wow 3
On 9/28/2019 at 5:32 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Ali!   :hug:

Hey, Caz.   :hug:

They said hello. And yes, he was.   :heart:

Hey, Val.   :hug:  Made some balsamic roasted beet chips. Not bad.   :)

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches Thistle on his belly*

The sun is shining brightly, but the temp is 59 F/15 C, with 13 mph winds. Bought a dozen pumpkin donuts at the farmer's market. Apples, Brussels sprouts, beets, and butternut squash were also purchased.

When you see them again, tell them hello from their Florida crazy family...😀

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 9/28/2019 at 6:10 PM, Albert1434 said:

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Not snowing here...😀    Make a snowman for us, Albert!! ☃️

• Haha 4
On 9/28/2019 at 6:40 PM, Albert1434 said:

Thieves steal 50,000 apples from an Indiana orchard

50,000 apples? Did the criminals steal a cider Mill, too? 🍎 An apple a day keeps the doctor away...so I guess it must be a town of 50,000 who needed to stay away from the doctor! 😀

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

How are you and Morgan tonight? How are Mickey, Remi and Rory? Hope they had a great time last weekend...

Morgan and I are doing well. We had biscuits and sausage gravy with scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. Mickey, Remy, and Rory are at their respective homes, and doing good in school. Mickey is going out for the soccer team again this year.  :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
On 9/28/2019 at 9:05 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Traverse City was home to the Northern Michigan State Asylum in the 1880's. It was finally abandoned in 1989, but they've been fixing it up in the last ten years or so.

Any ghosts there, Page? Trvl has a ghost show called Ghost Asylum and they go to old prisons and asylums...👻 Oh no, there's a ghost!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Any ghosts there, Page? Trvl has a ghost show called Ghost Asylum and they go to old prisons and asylums...👻 Oh no, there's a ghost!!

There's rumored to be a few. Back before they started the renovation project, my older cousin took my brothers and I into one of the old buildings. We took some photos of the architectural details, and in one picture of, there's something strange. It looks like there could be cobwebs hanging from the rafters, but we all agreed there weren't any cobwebs in that area when we took the picture.   :blink:

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
17 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Morgan and I are doing well. We had biscuits and sausage gravy with scrambled eggs for dinner tonight. Mickey, Remy, and Rory are at their respective homes, and doing good in school. Mickey is going out for the soccer team again this year.  :)

Mickey, good luck in soccer...And do you really know they are at their respective houses...? 😀.     🛌🛌🛌

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

There's rumored to be a few.

A building that old holds onto its memories. Especially in a place where patients were, sadly, abused and mistreated for so long. It's almost like a physical stain. The old Chapel sometimes shows an apparition of the Priest who worked there; the tunnels, which connect the hospital complex through the basement level, hold something even worse.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Sad 2
  • Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Yesterday was both a day to relax and busy. It was mum's birthday. We took the morning to relax then went shopping. She had a freebie from Starbucks and a birthday discount at her favorite women's clothing boutique. We capped the day by meeting my son and daughter-in-law for dinner. It was a good day.

happy birthday GIF

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..