Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Photoshopped or real? I think Photoshopped!!

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

10 hours ago, dughlas said:

I hope you didn't do anything to annoy them. Peeved fairies can be spiteful creatures. All your best speedo pics could end up in Albert's inbox.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

8 hours ago, clochette said:

Good day gang :hug:

It's a beautiful warm and sunny day here.

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  It was 47/8.3 this morning. Cold and dreary, but a good day for hot chocolate.

6 hours ago, Headstall said:

Yay!! Happy for you, Tink. :hug:  And yes, another lazy day for me. My kids brought all my hanging pots in while I was away, so I might clean some of them up. :) 

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:  Hope you're recovering nicely.

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

Heaven forbid! We would have to resuscitate Albert for sure. :P  Morning, bro. :hug: 

:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, dughlas said:

So the rain has ended but it's chilly (50/10°) overcast and blustery. We are under a high wind advisory until late this evening for potential wind gusts exceeding 50 mph.

We are waiting to see what is going on with a mass of rainy weather in the Gulf... Tomorrow it will be raining so is Saturday, so we might just relax! I know I'll be writing Chapter 4 of Racing Love and and a few other stories. Chapter 4 is going to be boring I'll say...

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  It was 47/8.3 this morning. Cold and dreary, but a good day for hot chocolate.

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:  Hope you're recovering nicely.

:rofl:

Hi Page!! How's everyone doing in Michigan!! 

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..