Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Headstall said:

I'm thinking of expanding my gardens this spring... anyone got the seeds for this succulent plant? :huh:  

Steel blue eyes www.articsea.tumblr.com

Pretty sure this one's an exotic. You'll need to keep it indoors during the cold months.

Edited by dughlas
  • Haha 5

• Site Administrator

Tomorrow is my student's last day :(  I'll definitely miss having her around.  I accomplished most of what I wanted to while she was around though.  The main thing I wanted to do was complete The Hollow Hills, which I've finally done! :D  The last two chapters are written.  30 will be posted as soon as I finish a couple more revisions.  31 needs some revising too, and I will post early next week :D   Now I'm free to work on some other projects, one of which is previewed in my upcoming anthology story ;)   The other should start posting in February :D  So stay tuned... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

3 hours ago, Headstall said:

Nope... he's Tim's, although my bro is going to try to claim the plaid. :P 

But ... but ... plaid. Anyone else wonder why he's wearing a nail as a pendant?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, bignick said:

I believe he's Clo's type. :yes: And hopefully, she sent him an application first. :P

Hey! He's wearing plaid which makes him MINE. But since Gary wanted to give Tim a really nice prezzie I'll share. Now if he had been a ginger ...

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..