Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, but I think he believes just because he swings a big tool he doesn't need to pay attention to the quality of the job he does. Skill is important to the finished job.

:yes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
9 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Made it through six minutes of my MRI before my claustrophobia kicked in and I couldn't do anymore... he only got one set of pictures... there was about eight minutes to go. I tried... but I failed. It sucks! :( 

You can ask to be sedated.  I can't have an MRI without sedation.  :hug: 

• Like 5

• Site Administrator
2 minutes ago, Headstall said:

I don't think that was an option... on the form they asked if I brought medication for claustrophobia, though. The lab tech said all I could do was try... never mentioned sedation... said maybe next time I will be able to go longer... said six minutes was pretty good... he has a lot that want out in the first minute. :( 

Medication for claustrophobia is what I meant.  You should be able to talk to your primary care doc and get a sedative to take during the MRI.  That's what I had to do, but that was quite a few years ago.  I freaked out the first time I had to have an MRI, so I feel your pain.  :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

But... but... he's a bat... and a bird... and a B... okay... now, I'm confused... :huh: 

Remember the "Bumblegnome"? Oh, and those other critters don't fly in the rain either.

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, dughlas said:

WHAT THE HELL?!? Those aren't kilts! Some bastard wrapped plaid flannel about their waists and stole their shirts! Come here me darlin's. Dinnae ye worry. I'll make it all better. Now give me those damned things!

Ooops, sorry, Albert surprised us so I had to hide their Christmas ornaments with the first thing I found 0:)

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Made it through six minutes of my MRI before my claustrophobia kicked in and I couldn't do anymore... he only got one set of pictures... there was about eight minutes to go. I tried... but I failed. It sucks! :( 

I'm fortunate. While I don't like being put into the tunnel of doom I don't feel claustrophobic. Are there no open MRI's available where you are? A couple of hospitals back home have them.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

Ooops, sorry, Albert surprised us so I had to hide their bits with the first thing I found 0:)

Well, I've got things well in hand, thank you. And just why did you have a surplus of plaid fabric handy? Oh and what is that you've written on their chests? It looks like something about someone's birthday.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Well, I've got things well in hand, thank you. And just why did you have a surplus of plaid fabric handy? Oh and what is that you've written on their chests? It looks like something about someone's birthday.

Oh, the plaid was just some old covers for when I work up in the barn :whistle:

On their chest is my birthday date 

• Haha 5

With 30 catering jobs, Christmas shopping and writing....I'm busy...😁. A few nights ago, we were out getting some Toys for tots, so we stopped into Burger King for a quick meal. While we were in line, a kid from McDonalds came into the line, so Jordan said to him, "I think you are in the wrong restaurant." 😁 Crazy kid I have.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello all...Just taking a few minutes to relax...I believe my Chapter 4 of Racing Love is about 50 pages....I printed out a section and it was 37 pages....

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mickey's present is almost finished; just a few more days until it's completed.  :D

39 minutes ago, dughlas said:

WHAT THE HELL?!? Those aren't kilts! Some bastard wrapped plaid flannel about their waists and stole their shirts! Come here me darlin's. Dinnae ye worry. I'll make it all better. Now give me those damned things!

Notice the man standing closest to the camera? He appears to be wearing Adidas shorts under his wrapping.  :rofl:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dmrman said:

Hmmm... I am not sure yet...:unsure2::blink::rolleyes:  have to check out the "WOOD" is it douglas fir or Fir Douglas... white sap or Yellow...?:huh: these are all important things you need to know when choosing a man ...:facepalm: I mean a Tree...:whistle:

Funny...very funny...

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Dmrman said:

Hmmm... I am not sure yet...:unsure2::blink::rolleyes:  have to check out the "WOOD" is it douglas fir or Fir Douglas... white sap or Yellow...?:huh: these are all important things you need to know when choosing a man ...:facepalm: I mean a Tree...:whistle:

It could be a Blew spruce...er I meant a blue spruce...😀 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Mickey's present is almost finished; just a few more days until it's completed.  :D

Notice the man standing closest to the camera? He appears to be wearing Adidas shorts under his wrapping.  :rofl:

You are right, Page, it looks like he is wearing ADIDAS shorts...

• Like 3

A nice evening tonight....Dennis has a fire going in the fire pit...A tree came down in the yard. A mini tornado here on Sunday... the trash can was found 1/4 miles away - across the highway...Our neighbor new car, got a dent in it when a branch came down on it....

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..