Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Hello all...Sorry, been busy - family, writing and started another story for Nifty! This story popped into my head, so I am writing it. I doubt GA would approve it. Chapter 4 of Racing Love is being rewritten! Lots of different Point of View in this Chapter, but it will help the rest of the story. Some of the characters are from my other stories...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/6/2019 at 3:57 PM, Page Scrawler said:

I'm doing well, thanks. Got some reading done, and I'm going grocery shopping with the hubby, later.   :)

Did some grocery shopping done today. Went to Spouts and Publix. Dennis hates grocery shopping!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/6/2019 at 7:34 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug: We had roasted brats with apples and onions for dinner. Soft pretzels on the side.   :D

Had Pork chops marinated in apple cider, with pear and apple salsa, corn and a chocolate cake.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 11/6/2019 at 8:24 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Want some of ours? I'll give all of our snow to you, Albert.

Snow already? Tomorrow night will be our first cool (under 60) night. I guess no nude kayaking for Mickey, Remy and Cory until next summer!!  😇♥️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Yosemite is such a beautiful place!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Good evening, all.   :hug:   The current temperature is 28 F/-2.2 C, with a predicted 6 inches of snow in tonight's forecast. For dinner, there will be a spinach-and-artichoke "Alfredo" pizza topped with roasted garlic, crispy Pancetta, and fresh baby spinach leaves.

Keep the cold weather there!! We are going to get cold this weekend - highs in the low 70s!! 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

In other news, I saw a bald eagle on my way to work, this morning. It was flying out of a white curtain of snow over Boardman Lake.

A semi truck caught fire on the road, shutting down the highway near Battle Creek. I guess those corn flakes got extra crispy.  😀

Here on I-75 a mail semi flipped and scattered mail all over! Saw two bald eagles today while we were out!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Maybe it's just supposed to die as it's from Lidl and not a real flower shop

You got Lidl there? There's a rumor that Lidl is going to open some in Florida. We have Aldi, which I like and I heard Lidl is like Aldi!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Headstall said:

I wrote an anthology story in about three hours today... only about three thousand words, but it gets another story out of my head. :D  Still have a lot of work to do, though.

I'm not sure how many words is Chapter 4 of Racing Love!

• Like 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..