Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'm sure you're not being the mature parent you are.

:P  I helped him move some stuff in... the big stuff is going in on Sunday... and helped him pick out paint colors. It was a good day. :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

G'day y'all. Still wet and rainy. Much of the east coast seems to be wet. I read that the folks back home may get the 2 inches of rain it will take to set a new record for the wettest year. Fortunately for them it's too warm to fall as snow.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Good and happy morning, everyone!!! :)

I see I have a lot of catching up to do. Did you guys have a party or something? I just hope to find the house still in one piece. :gikkle:

Enjoy your weekend. See you around. :thumbup:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. Still wet and rainy. Much of the east coast seems to be wet. I read that the folks back home may get the 2 inches of rain it will take to set a new record for the wettest year. Fortunately for them it's too warm to fall as snow.

Hey, bro. :hug: On the milder side here... but gloomy. Lots of fog last night and some this morning. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bignick said:

I see I have a lot of catching up to do. Did you guys have a party or something? I just hope to find the house still in one piece. :gikkle:

Enjoy your weekend. See you around. :thumbup:

Hey, cutie. :hug: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dmrman said:

I just watched a program that offered...:blink::unsure2: ..."PEANUT BUTTER PIZZA" it may sound gross to some even make you a little...:puke::puke: but they said it was one of their best-selling Pizzas... even used tomato sauce, pepperoni, and Sausage... an interesting combination yet everyone who tried it said they loved it...!!!!:blink: so I have added to my Bucket list... Just hope I don't need a bucket when I do....?:lol::unsure2:

Hey, Bobber. :hug:  Sounds gross to me. :puke: 

• Haha 1

Happy Saturday, all! I am under the weather after a horrible night of acid reflux. It took me a couple of hours to cough up the stomach acid from my lungs... might have been the worst time yet. But, there is always a bright side... just ask this guy. :) 

image.thumb.png.634a9b78e61325234707561409fbd4d7.png

• Love 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

• Site Administrator
31 minutes ago, Headstall said:

This guy has gone to the Gary School of Bad Ideas... :huh: 

luz-natural: â@pieterjanboterhoek by @shebetko â

He's playing 'the floor is lava'.  :gikkle:  

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Morning, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.  :hug:

6 hours ago, bignick said:

Morning, froggy!  :hug: You look cute and green today.  ;)

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

This guy has gone to the Gary School of Bad Ideas... :huh: 

luz-natural: â@pieterjanboterhoek by @shebetko â

Or, like @Valkyrie, he's trying to avoid a centipede.  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2

• Site Administrator
3 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Or, like @Valkyrie, he's trying to avoid a centipede.  :rofl:

The proper response to encountering a centipede is to run out of the house screaming and flailing your limbs like Kermit the Frog.  :unsure: 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Valkyrie said:

The proper response to encountering a centipede is to run out of the house screaming and flailing your limbs like Kermit the Frog.  :unsure: 

Be glad that today's centipedes are small. In prehistoric times, there was a species that could grow several meters long.  :rofl:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

I keep a judicious distance and throw things at the abomination.  Then it disappears and I try not to think about it crawling into my ear while I sleep.  

• Haha 2
  • Wow 3

6 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

A little pee is acceptable... -_-  

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Be glad that today's centipedes are small. In prehistoric times, there was a species that could grow several meters long.  :rofl:

Wouldn't they be called meterpedes? :P 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..