Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Had a float and now off to bed feeling pretty relaxed

Have a great day everyone 

Belated Good night, B!!! I have my two babies napping, my girls swimming and my son reading the latest Model Railroader magazine next to me.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

54 minutes ago, clochette said:

Mom's cleaning the kitchen because... A cleaning lady is coming for the first time tomorrow morning and she does not want her house to be dirty cause you see yeah it's verrrry dirty after 5 days and only her and the cats and dad in the evenings being in the house :rolleyes: mom's 

If your mom wants to clean up a house....😀

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hello Page!! How's everything up in Michigan?

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Things are cold and rainy, but the snow is hopefully gone until Christmas.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the foster kids*   Things are cold and rainy, but the snow is hopefully gone until Christmas.

You don't want a WHITE THANKSGIVING? I'm getting ready for it. We are going to Dennis' parents, but I'm making homemade cranberry orange sauce, cranberry pie and an orange yam casserole.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..