Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I made fruitcake this morning. We only made a half recipe as the full one is enough batter for two eight inch ring pans. Also, instead of making one large one we divided the batter into six smaller, 3×5 loaf pans. Once cooled completely they are covered in bourbon soaked cheesecloth to age/mature.

Sounds awesome! Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, BabyXander1990 said:

You don't want a WHITE THANKSGIVING? I'm getting ready for it. We are going to Dennis' parents, but I'm making homemade cranberry orange sauce, cranberry pie and an orange yam casserole.

We're making sausage-and-sage stuffing, garlic redskin mashed potatoes with gravy, and turkey. Also, a honey-glazed spiral ham. Mickey and the in-laws are bringing appetizers, rolls, and dessert. Deirdre is bringing twice-baked sweet potatoes and homemade cranberry sauce. Which is just about all she can manage with two little boys.   😀

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, dughlas said:

Mum and I made fruitcake this morning.

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Sounds like fun.   :)

1 hour ago, Marty said:

Evening, all! :hug:

Hey, Marty!   :hug:   Gratz on the heating.   :D

31 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All :hug::kiss:

Hey, Albert.  :kiss: :hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..