Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

16 minutes ago, clochette said:

We have a small pin tree in a pot by the front door that I decorated with a light string and ornaments balls. It's so cute.

It IS a cute tree, Clo.  :yes:  Is that poor Looping wearing a cone of shame in the background?   :gikkle:

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

It was awesome especially as my nephew came out as bi a few months ago - very important positive message. 

OMG! Congrats! You must be so happy for him, B.   :hug:

Mickey wants to know how old he is.   :rolleyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, clochette said:

And nope, that's Minion. He had 2 stitches at his asshole last week to repair a little tearing down there :pinch: He's being very good about the cone and not asking to go out

Oh, right. I got them confused, because Looping had a claw embedded in his rear end, a while back.   :facepalm:  Hope he feels better soon.   :hug:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

I think he might have been genuinely curious, because he doesn't know any other bisexual kids his age.

There was a bit of kerfuffle where one of the girls at school said that he wasn’t... weird... :/

He declared to the everyone that he was and that was the end of that :thumbup:

Certainly different than in my day :yes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

11 hours ago, clochette said:

That's cause I had put away the cheese and put the cone back on him :gikkle: the brat now makes me run after him when he hear me come to him with the cone 

Poor kitty and poor Clo :gikkle:

I am imagining a comical soundtrack as you chase him with the cone

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..