Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

• Site Administrator

Well I had quite the roller coaster of a day.  The potluck lunch at work was nice.  I usually eat lunch alone and catch up on paperwork, but a co-worker joined me and we had a nice chat.  I started my Christmas crafts with my individuals I work with, which is always fun.  Then on the drive home, I watched a road rage incident turn into an accident :unsure: (see my status update). When I got home, I got to see my new windows :D They look amazing!  They need to come back tomorrow to finish some trim.  I also got an order that was supposed to include a free gift and didn't.  :facepalm: I called the company and they're sending it, so it's all good now.  Now I'm relaxing, catching up on my internet stuff, and reassuring the cats the world isn't ending.  

• Love 2
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Well I had quite the roller coaster of a day.  The potluck lunch at work was nice.  I usually eat lunch alone and catch up on paperwork, but a co-worker joined me and we had a nice chat.  I started my Christmas crafts with my individuals I work with, which is always fun.  Then on the drive home, I watched a road rage incident turn into an accident :unsure: (see my status update). When I got home, I got to see my new windows :D They look amazing!  They need to come back tomorrow to finish some trim.  I also got an order that was supposed to include a free gift and didn't.  :facepalm: I called the company and they're sending it, so it's all good now.  Now I'm relaxing, catching up on my internet stuff, and reassuring the cats the world isn't ending.  

New windows. :D 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Kitt said:

Except that it was a glitter nuke and you hold the exclusive patent on them!

I sold my patent to Russia right before my Midterms, so I could focus on my studies! :P 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I sold my patent to Russia right before my Midterms, so I could focus on my studies! :P 

Free for the holidays yet Drewbear?

• Like 3

• Site Administrator
58 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Gary was talking about building a green house I am wondering what body part he will lose in the construction :rofl:

His thumb ;) 

• Haha 4

• Site Administrator
53 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Well... we can't be sure... a worker could have fallen off a chair while Val was at work. -_- 

I think my mom would have mentioned that.  :gikkle:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..