Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making Pineapple-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry:yes:

We're having fettuccine and Brussels sprouts with lemon-butter sauce and Parmesan cheese.   :D  Yours sounds interesting, though.   :yes:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I am making Pineapple-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry:yes:

16 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

We're having fettuccine and Brussels sprouts with lemon-butter sauce and Parmesan cheese.   :D  Yours sounds interesting, though.   :yes:

Not sure what if anything we'll have. Mum had lunch out with friends and had a cup of ham and split pea soup and a grilled cheese sandwich. Far more than she normally eats at lunch so she's not hungry. I too, ate lunch out. I went to a nearby Brixx Pizza and ordered a rosemary chicken and wild mushroom pizza. Roast chicken with fresh rosemary, wild mushrooms, carmelized onions with gouda, mozzarella cheeses on an olive oil brushed crust baked in a woodfired oven. I didn't eat it all. If I should become hungry I'll eat what's left.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

6 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Roast chicken with fresh rosemary, wild mushrooms, carmelized onions with gouda, mozzarella cheeses on an olive oil brushed crust baked in a woodfired oven. I didn't eat it all. If I should become hungry I'll eat what's left.

That sounds amazeballs, to borrow a word from @Dayne Mora. Minus the fungus.   :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1

1 minute ago, clochette said:

Ugh Christmas presents for my brother... All he asked are manga characters models. I can't even pronunciate the name of :rolleyes: and of course it won't be delivered until 4 to 14 January. 

Couldn't he be obsessed with something other than Japan and its culture, let say the queen of England, Spanish castanets, Swiss cheeses...

:rofl: 

• Haha 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..