Open Club  ·  137 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

There are easier ways to get a man's pants off, besides pouring coffee on him.   :yes:

Suppose I was just interested in conversation. In sooth, I would never spill hot coffee on someone. When I was very young I was badly burned on my chest by a spilled cup of hot coffee. 

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

9 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

This is a way for animals to cross under the highway and not cross the road :yes:

It’s a great idea :yes:

There is a crab migration over pass on Christmas Island, works a treat

• Like 3
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

I tryed to send you a message bucket but it says you cant get messages:blink:

Bucket1 cannot receive messages.

Sigh

Try now. I had a full inbox but have done some spring cleaning :) 

• Haha 4

52 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Suppose I was just interested in conversation. In sooth, I would never spill hot coffee on someone

Of course not.   :hug:  My apologies, I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a joke.   :kiss:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Wow 1

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Suppose I was just interested in conversation. In sooth, I would never spill hot coffee on someone. When I was very young I was badly burned on my chest by a spilled cup of hot coffee. 

What about lukewarm tea? :P 

• Haha 5

Asteroid alert: NASA tracks a 1KM rock big enough to WIPE OUT continent on Earth approach

The potentially cataclysmic rock, dubbed Asteroid 2002 PZ39, measures nearly 3,280ft (one kilometre) across. The asteroid is also racing towards us at speeds of more than 35,500mph (57,240km/h).

At this rate, NASA said the asteroid will make a "close approach" to Earth before noon on Saturday, February 15.

OMG:blink:

• Wow 4

4 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Of course not.   :hug:  My apologies, I couldn't resist the opportunity to make a joke.   :kiss:

It's fine Page. I know you were teasing and didn't know about my past experience. No harm. :hug:

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Asteroid alert: NASA tracks a 1KM rock big enough to WIPE OUT continent on Earth approach

The potentially cataclysmic rock, dubbed Asteroid 2002 PZ39, measures nearly 3,280ft (one kilometre) across. The asteroid is also racing towards us at speeds of more than 35,500mph (57,240km/h).

At this rate, NASA said the asteroid will make a "close approach" to Earth before noon on Saturday, February 15.

OMG:blink:

I read that article.   It is not remotely expected to hit Earth.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..