Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, bignick said:

Ten more minutes, please. :sleep:

Wakey, wakey Nicky *tickles Nick* Gary's wants his breakfast in bed, you wouldn't want to disappoint him ;)

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, bignick said:

G'day y'all!!! :)

Right you are!!! ^_^ I was thinking French toasts, banana muffins, strawberries, whipped cream, orange juice, coffee and milk. :thumbup:

Hi Nick...Dennis and I are getting ready for the annual Christmas boat parade...

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, BabyXander1990 said:

Hi Nick...Dennis and I are getting ready for the annual Christmas boat parade...

Hey, Xan!!! :hug:   A boat parade? That's sounds interesting. Where does it take place? 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, clochette said:

Wakey, wakey Nicky *tickles Nick* Gary's wants his breakfast in bed, you wouldn't want to disappoint him ;)

:yes:  Morning, Tink. :hug:  How's it going with the hot gendarme? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Valkyrie said:

:yawn:  Wish me luck today.  The window guys are coming this morning to fix the bad job they did on the outside trim.  My mom is coming over to work in my den and we're going to put together the entertainment center I ordered a while ago.  :unsure: She thinks we can finish the room in two days.  I think it will take a lot longer than that.  I think it will take a day just to put the entertainment center together.  Hopefully we'll still be speaking when it's done.  :unsure:   

Good luck, Val! :hug: 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bignick said:

Hey, Xan!!! :hug:   A boat parade? That's sounds interesting. Where does it take place? 

In Tampa, Florida... We decorated the boat with Christmas Lights...and Jordan is trying to figure out how to make an inflatable snowman do waterskiing...😁.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..