Kitt

49 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

It is getting weirder and weirder

Now on eBay for $1000 a roll :o :rolleyes:

Why?!?!? Is there a penury of toilet paper in the down under? :unsure:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

I swear he was wearin' a plaid shirt earlier ...

Hey, Dugh, Mum, and Thistle.   :hug:  *scratches for Thistle*   Hope you feel better, Dugh.   :kiss:

7 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Will I do hope it will :yes:

Hey, Bertie.   :hug:  :kiss:  How are you and Steve?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hello All...been busy with my family. Had a hockey tournament in Orlando last weekend and Puma's team came in 6th. Also while the games were on...I wanted to see if the Lucky's store in Melbourne was still open. It was, but nothing worth buying...damn you Kroger!!  

• Like 3

On 2/21/2020 at 1:32 PM, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Clo.   :hug:  Went to Culver's and had a Butter Burger for lunch. It was my first time, and daaaaay-YUM, was it good!   :yes:  I saw two lads about Mickey's age sitting at a booth, flirting and texting. One of them reached across the table and took hold of the other boy's hand. He just kind of stroked it with his thumb a couple of times. The look they gave each other was just :heart:

Hey, Cassie.   :hug:

Hey, Bertie.   :kiss:  :hug:

Hey, Gary.   :kiss:

We love Culver's...Yum....

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 2/21/2020 at 2:01 PM, aditus said:

Or he turns up in my new story. What do you think @Valkyrie ? Kain?

My story is going to be the most boring  - or interesting - chapter in GayAuthors history. Lots of Point of Views in the chapter and info about the team. I have chapters 5 and 6 outlined. It is about 57 pages long. I should post it in a few weeks...

• Like 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..