Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

On 2/22/2020 at 6:54 AM, dughlas said:

I read recently that Culvers has the best burgers and sides.

They are good....Dennis loves 5 Guys...but Culver's is great. Culver just opened another here in an former DQ, across from  a mall with a REDROBIN in it. Another great place and Johnny Rocket's, too

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 2/22/2020 at 6:57 AM, dughlas said:

Glad you had a good time.

We Did...Air Force One flew low at the track. Great time we all had. Bad part was when Ryan Newman landed upside down, while leading the race on the last lap. Thank goodness he's OK!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BabyXander1990 said:

What was the potato loaded with? 😀

Bacon, cheese, and chives, with a little dollop of sour cream. Hey, Xander, Dennis, Jordan, and Ash!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  *waves to the other kids*

• Like 5

4 hours ago, dughlas said:

G'day y'all. The rain has stopped and the sky is forecast to clear as cooler air arrives. Another shift in systems with changes in the barometric pressure. Both mum's knees and my head are feeling the effects.

:hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket :kiss::hug:

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

If you need a case of tp I could send you one :rofl:

:hug: thank you young Albert

I am actually ok, I bought a pack just before the rush, only one pack but I should be ok for a while :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..