Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

He is suffering from delirium. Bloody hard to watch. Reminds me of my grandfather, his dad. Talking to a dog that’s not there. Hallucinations.

He is better in him self but not eating so has no strength. Improving but slowly

Just a bit worried about visiting restrictions, signs up saying don’t visit patients :(

:hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
9 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

He is suffering from delirium. Bloody hard to watch. Reminds me of my grandfather, his dad. Talking to a dog that’s not there. Hallucinations.

He is better in him self but not eating so has no strength. Improving but slowly

Just a bit worried about visiting restrictions, signs up saying don’t visit patients :(

:hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

So last night the Queen of Denmark went on national TV and told all of us to be responsible and do what the authorities tell us, in other to get us throught the Corona crisis. Apart from the yearly New Year's speech, we haven't had a monarch addressing the nation since just after WWII (the Queens grandfather). :blink:

It's becoming harder to hold onto optimism. Be safe, Tim. :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..