Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

24 minutes ago, Curti said:

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Hopefully everyone's being safe. I'm already going crazy not being able to go out and about. I'm not meant to stay indoors...

Stay smart and safe, Curti! :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

53 minutes ago, Curti said:

Good Morning! Good Morning!

Hopefully everyone's being safe. I'm already going crazy not being able to go out and about. I'm not meant to stay indoors...

Hey, Curtipie!   :hug: I've only been out today to get the mail. Hopefully the crisis will pass quickly, and we can all get back to our lives.   :yes:

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I have plenty of savings in the bank. I'm not worried. On the bright side, now Morgan and I can  :X  as much as we want.

Oh, yippee, so what kind of cookies are you baking 🍪 ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

He is suffering from delirium. Bloody hard to watch. Reminds me of my grandfather, his dad. Talking to a dog that’s not there. Hallucinations.

He is better in him self but not eating so has no strength. Improving but slowly

Just a bit worried about visiting restrictions, signs up saying don’t visit patients :(

:hug:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Took our usual walk with the pup this morning. The azalea are in full bloom, a number of trees are in flower and the wisteria has begun to bloom. Nature continues it's course regardless of our troubles. Has the Earth just given us a smack-upside-the-head?

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Dughlas hope you and your mother are well:yes::kiss::hug:

We are, other than a building migraine I'm dealing with. Mum is watching the mid-day coronavirus briefing but I became frustrated with the blather and bluster and retreated to my room to rest. I took Mum's car to fill up the gas tank. Wanted to be certain we had a fully fueled back up vehicle. Other than that we're limiting our exposure.

Are you and Steve well?

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..