Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

G'day y'all from warm, very warm and sunny SC. It's currently 75/24° with bright sunshine. I understand it's much warmer further inland, potentially record breaking. However, the temp here near the beach is being moderated by a lovely sea breeze. Ocean surface water temps are 60/16°.  Because it's Spring Break the Myrtle Beach city beach has crowds of college students. They're not worried by the virus because they think themselves invincible.  My understanding that today the police are dispersing them.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Headstall said:

My throat is sore again, but it wasn't helped by yelling at Cookie to stop running around me when I brought my horse in. She only wants to play but I'm worried about her getting kicked. 

Is your mare likely to kick her hard enough to hurt or just enough to make a point of leaving her alone?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..