Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Getting ready for tonight? Hope y'all spend a lovely night among the ones you love. ^_^

Does anyone have a Christmas tradition? The only one I can think of as tradition in my family is eating leftovers and staying in the house. Not a special tradition, I know. :(

Take care. See you around. :thumbup:

• Love 5

13 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

For dinner tomorrow night, we're having honey-glazed ham, Bavarian potato salad, mac-and-cheese cups, and pistachio pudding trifle. For breakfast on Christmas day, we're making Monkey bread and Eggs Benedict casserole.  :D

Is the little monkey Mickey making the monkey bread?

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Headstall said:

My oldest son just moved the last of his stuff out of his rooms... :(  ... now my youngest is in the process of switching rooms... life goes on....

Buck up there old friend, your kids are doing exactly what you raised them to do ... even if it sometimes sucks.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, bignick said:

Good morning everyone!!! :)

Getting ready for tonight? Hope y'all spend a lovely night among the ones you love. ^_^

Does anyone have a Christmas tradition? The only one I can think of as tradition in my family is eating leftovers and staying in the house. Not a special tradition, I know. :(

Take care. See you around. :thumbup:

If it's your tradition it's special.

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I'll make something with pan-seared shrimp for dinner tonight. Then evening church service. In the morning I'll make a veggie frittata for breakfast. The main meal will be at 2 o'clock. We're joining neighbors and friends at a nearby German restaurant. It has become a bit of tradition. It started when my step dad was still living. He and mum joined with two neighbor couples. After he died I suggested that mum and I go. This year another couple and a mutual friend who would otherwise be alone are joining us. The food is Bavarian and delicious. Dinner will be light. Leftover shrimp in a salad.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

• Site Administrator
2 hours ago, dughlas said:

I'll make something with pan-seared shrimp for dinner tonight. Then evening church service. In the morning I'll make a veggie frittata for breakfast. The main meal will be at 2 o'clock. We're joining neighbors and friends at a nearby German restaurant. It has become a bit of tradition. It started when my step dad was still living. He and mum joined with two neighbor couples. After he died I suggested that mum and I go. This year another couple and a mutual friend who would otherwise be alone are joining us. The food is Bavarian and delicious. Dinner will be light. Leftover shrimp in a salad.

Sounds lovely :hug: 

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..