Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

Two studies came out yesterday forecasting potential Covid-19 cases for SC. One done by the state another from the Univ of SC suggest that by May there could be 8-10 thousand cases in the state. SC has a population of roughly 5.1 million people. That would mean 1 person in every 510-637 people will contract the virus. How do I keep my mum safe?

• Wow 2
  • Sad 1

While the governor of SC has not issued a stay at home order the two largest cities, Charleston and the state capitol Columbia have. Combined they have a population just under 1 million.

• Like 5

Just now, Albert1434 said:

The curry she doesn't like is the yellow powder?

I don't know since I don't use that blend. She doesn't care for Madras curry, nor Thai red, don't know about Thai green as I don't do that sort. I have a nice Malaysian ginger curry blend but she's not fond of ginger.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

• Site Administrator
1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Two studies came out yesterday forecasting potential Covid-19 cases for SC. One done by the state another from the Univ of SC suggest that by May there could be 8-10 thousand cases in the state. SC has a population of roughly 5.1 million people. That would mean 1 person in every 510-637 people will contract the virus. How do I keep my mum safe?

Social distancing and sanitize everything.  She should not do any shopping and everything brought into the house, including mail, should be wiped down.  This is a great video about grocery shopping:  

• Like 1
  • Love 3

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Clo here eggs come from mega chicken farms and not from small farms like in France:yes: So that being true who do you think is getting the money

Not the chickens? 🤔

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..