CoTT 2 House of Cards

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Off to get my flu shot!

3 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Good Idea!

2 hours ago, Marty said:

Good idea, indeed! :yes: 

I got mine on the 9th of October.

I got mine Oct 12th as part of my annual wellness checkup and Mum got hers two weeks ago.

Edited by dughlas
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, clochette said:

Happy Friday gang :hug:

Today I feel like cooking so for lunch I'm making dad: fresh salmon cooked in papillote with a thyme,  laurel and a couple of cherry tomatoes, leeks and carrot cut into a julienne with cream and thai rice. 

The sun is shiny and the temp are around 15°C.

Enjoy your day my friends :kiss:

Sounds delicious. Enjoy your day too Clo.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dughlas said:

The rain resulting from Eta has passed off the coast. Cooler drier air is expected to make it's way in as the day progresses. I'm ready for a return to seasonal weather even SC's seasonal temps which average in the 60's for November will be welcome. Today's forecast is for a high in the low 70's/22° so still a bit warm but another stronger front is due late Sunday or early Monday.

Mum and I did a bit more holiday baking yesterday. Three more types of Christmas cookies. That brings us to 5 of the 24 kinds on our list. We might bake 1 more today before a break over the weekend. The varieties we've made so far are good keepers so no worries baking them this far ahead.   

Yum! Hey, bro and Mum. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, clochette said:

Happy Friday gang :hug:

Today I feel like cooking so for lunch I'm making dad: fresh salmon cooked in papillote with a thyme,  laurel and a couple of cherry tomatoes, leeks and carrot cut into a julienne with cream and thai rice. 

The sun is shiny and the temp are around 15°C.

Enjoy your day my friends :kiss:

Sounds great, Tink. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Marty said:

For lunch today, I am planning on meeting a couple of friends who are in my social bubble (including one of my male strippers), ordering a takeaway from the restaurant where we would normally have lunch, and eating it sat in one of their dining rooms. It will be nice to have a bit of a natter and some social interaction after a week of hardly speaking to anyone. I'm thinking of fish and chips (fries) with a side salad for. myself

On the way there, I shall pick up some shopping for one of them. I shall have to be heading off to meet them in little over an hour. And, of course it's Friday. So with the short days at the moment meaning it's likely to be dark before I get home, I'd better potter around the garden with TN before I leave, and take some photographs for my weekly black & white challenge...

Happy Friday, everyone! :hug:

Enjoy your day, Marty. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..