Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's another beautiful day here. Clear blue sky and sunny. I've even put on a 7/8 pants and 3/4 length sleeves with my white Adidas sneakers embroideredwith red hearts.

I had opened my bedroom window but the neighbor started working on his scooter and it suddenly smelled like exhaust fumes. But the young tomato plants are getting some good rays of sunshine on the garden table. 

I hope you too are enjoying your day :hug:

It's 0 degrees at the moment but is supposed to reach plus 2 this afternoon. :D 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

4 minutes ago, clochette said:

It's another beautiful day here. Clear blue sky and sunny. I've even put on a 7/8 pants and 3/4 length sleeves with my white Adidas sneakers embroideredwith red hearts.

I had opened my bedroom window but the neighbor started working on his scooter and it suddenly smelled like exhaust fumes. But the young tomato plants are getting some good rays of sunshine on the garden table. 

I hope you too are enjoying your day :hug:

It's to be a seasonal late winter day here. High in the lo-60s/17-18° with bright sunshine.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

3 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

It was 28f/-2.22 C this morning. Aloha Clo

Bonjour Albert :hug:

Currently 15°C. For the first time this year I've put the laundry on the line outside this morning. 

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..