Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

It's currently sunny with a sea breeze keeping the temp around 63/17°. Overall a lovely day.

This morning. Mum and I went to breakfast at our usual place. However, we will not be going back until both mum and I have received both doses of vaccine because the Governor of SC in his wisdom declared it no longer mandatory that servers in restaurants wear face coverings. The owners of the establishment have grown tired of wearing masks and decided that they would no longer do so. The thing is that while it is no longer mandatory the same order lists guidelines that say restaurants should require servers and customers to wear face coverings. Mum gets her second shot next Tues. So by the end of the month she should be protected. I however only became eligible for the vaccine this passed Monday. I was able to schedule an appointment for my first shot but my appointment isn't until Sunday, April 11th. That's 5 and 1/2 weeks away. Add 3 weeks to that and my 2nd shot wont happen until the beginning of May. Fortunately that timing means I should be protected by the time we head to PA at the end of May.

After brekkie we went to a nearby mixed residential/commercial/recreational complex where my barber is located. While I got my hair cut mum and Thistle walked around a little than found a nice sunny spot to sit and relax. When I rejoined them we walked the 1.1 mile around the pond before visiting our favorite Orvis store. From there we went for lunch where we dined al fresco. I had a bratwurst sandwich and pommes frites and mum had a Cordon Bleu crepe. After lunch we headed home with a stop for groceries. Now we're all relaxing.

Cod!

What busy little bees you and mum have been today! 

animals-bar-bees-busy_schedule-busy_bees

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Marty said:

And you, bro! :hug: 

Nice enough day here, as well. Which wasn't what was actually forecast. About 6°C/43°F and dry for much of the afternoon. I've managed to get some work done in the garden; mainly clearing old root stumps that I didn't get round to removing last year. :) 

It is 18 degrees here now. :D Glory be to Cod... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, clochette said:

To say today was windy would be an euphemism! The wind has been howling all day (I had to tied up to big outside trash bin as it kept being blow away and the front gate kept opening up!) and alternating sunny times and torrential rain!

But the temps were nice. The daffodils won't be long to open up

Our Spring flowers, daffodils, hyacinths, freesia and tulips have been blooming most of this month. Sorry it's so blustery in Picardy.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..