Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

8 minutes ago, dughlas said:

At least in Canada the Christmas decorations don't appear before the Thanksgiving turkey.

:( Ummm... Thanksgiving is not a national holiday here (although there are some of us joining in the celebration :yes:), but christmas decorations... are already on display. :unsure: Yesterday, I saw a taxi with christmas lights inside. :o

• Wow 5

42 minutes ago, dughlas said:

At least in Canada the Christmas decorations don't appear before the Thanksgiving turkey.

Hon, around here Halloween stuff disappeared and Christmas appeared in the stores the Monday BEFORE Halloween! 

• Wow 5

• Site Administrator

Good morning :yawn:  The lake effect snow pushed south, so it's currently sunny, but very windy, here :D The southtowns are getting hammered, though.  Our main highway is closed at the PA line due to snow.  

• Wow 5

45 minutes ago, Valkyrie said:

Good morning :yawn:  The lake effect snow pushed south, so it's currently sunny, but very windy, here :D The southtowns are getting hammered, though.  Our main highway is closed at the PA line due to snow.  

It's partly/mostly sunny but the wind is blowing cold.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Starrynight22 said:

I just saw Bohemian Rhapsody the movie about Freddie Mercury and queen it was pretty good I liked the way they showed his insecurity and loneliness and how it shaped his choices....... but I feel like they really glossed over his significant male relationships and they instead focused on his friendship with Mary.  

It's a long movie.  

Hey, Starry. I've heard that too... that they ignore the gay man he was. That seems a shame to me. :( 

• Wow 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, dughlas said:

I don't know how to rate this ... tears for your pain, anger for what was done to your family, a heart for your mum's courage, laughter because in the end you came away far better.

I truly appreciated your comment, bro... I heard your voice too. :hug: :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Kitt said:

Hon, around here Halloween stuff disappeared and Christmas appeared in the stores the Monday BEFORE Halloween! 

Morning, Kitt. :hug:  We still have Halloween stuff in the stores, near the cash, calling out to me... "Buy these little bars,"  it says... "they are so convenient and you know you want them." :rolleyes:  Christmas stuff is everywhere. :) 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Valkyrie said:

Morning, sis. The snow is gone here, and it's sunny, but very windy. It's a steady howl. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Wow 2

4 hours ago, Kitt said:

Toys magasines were in mailboxes October 1 and toys in stores not long after, most alleys are already halfway empty 

• Wow 5

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

We had rain last night and this morning bit all in all it's not too cold for mid November.

We have at least two inches of snow on the ground right now. Still early, even for us in Michigan.  :blink:

7 minutes ago, clochette said:

Brownie! Definitely. You'll have more to eat in the end ;)

Plus eggs for breakfast... :no:

I love scrambled eggs for breakfast. Or better yet, a ham and cheese omelette.  :D

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, clochette said:

The town was busy today, the celebrations for the armistice of November 11th 1918 took place were it was signed, just 10 minutes from where my parents live.

Have you seen a man with weird hair and pumpkin colored skin hanging around? I here he's blessing you all with his presence. :P 

• Haha 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..