Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

18 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

should I nuke this place to liven things up? :P 

Hey, Cutie Pi.  :hug: I'm currently reading "Pirouette into My Heart" right now, and I'm starting the 'paid' episodes. It's good, so far.  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I was hoping there'd be a "hard copy" available, like Alice Oseman's Heartstopper, but no luck.

Pagey, I just went to reddit to ask if a hard copy is available. I'll let you know if I get any answers. :) 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It's awfully quiet in here, should I nuke this place to liven things up? :P 

I've been watching all the news channels all day... although there is one channel that makes me shake my head at the sheer stupidity of what's being said....

• Like 1
  • Love 4

An unconfirmed Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter pilot dubbed the “Ghost of Kyiv” by social media users has gone viral with many claiming the individual downed several Russian jets in combat.

Who is the Ghost of Kyiv? Ukraine MiG-29 Fighter Pilot Becomes the Stuff of Legend

An unconfirmed Ukrainian MiG-29 fighter pilot—dubbed the "Ghost of Kyiv" by social media users—has gone viral as several unsubstantiated claims have begun claiming the flyer downed several Russian jets.

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..