Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

@Page Scrawler So it looks like there are no physical copies of the Pirouette into My Heart, as a comic at least. However, there are plans to release a physical copy of the original novel the webcomic was based on, though I don't know the timeframe on that.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Morning y'all! :hug: :kiss: 

7 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

@Drew Espinosa For "Pirouette into My Heart", I'm currently on Chapter 52: Supporting Roles.  :D

Ooh, you nearly caught up to the latest chapter then! :lol: Which means it shouldn't be a spoiler to tell you my favorite moment from the Pirouette: Jinyi being enthralled by Shen dancing Xin's part during the performance. :heart: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Ooh, you nearly caught up to the latest chapter then! :lol: 

I am caught up to the latest chapter!  :D That was a great moment, but my favorite part was when Jinyi suggested that Shen should sleep in his room so he can remind Shen to put moisturizer on his face at night.  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

I am caught up to the latest chapter!  :D That was a great moment, but my favorite part was when Jinyi suggested that Shen should sleep in his room so he can remind Shen to put moisturizer on his face at night.  :rofl:

Jinyi sure knows what he's doing! :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..