2024 Anthology Entries Due Tue October 1 ×

Open Club  ·  140 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

15 hours ago, Headstall said:

Almost... Jan 31... it was the family celebration today, at her Dad's parents' farmhouse. It's a  beautiful old place. :) 

Seems like yesterday... I’m glad you had a good day

• Love 5

3 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

I think I’m going to do an @Albert1434 and revisit Morningstar - I have been listening to my Morningstar playlist and trying to remember all the bits and pieces

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY 🇦🇺

• Like 3
  • Love 2

OMG OMG OMG Tobyn is... aahhhhhhhhhhhhh :devil:

Deep breath...

I am putting the story into an ebook so I can read it offline and doing a bit of cutting and pasting... just saw a comment by Tobyn the Dense... took me right back to reading the first time. I was sooooo polite in my story comments... sooooooo polite :P

• Haha 5

54 minutes ago, Kitt said:

I would love one today but if I don't show up at the barn...

32 minutes ago, dughlas said:

They'd miss you ...

Id love to see them run around not knowing what to do :)

Where is Kitt? She always does this...

No sniggering here...

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, dughlas said:

They'd miss you ...

I told them I wanted to take a week off before hubby goes back to work since the new job will not afford vaca right away.  dugh, you should have seen the look of panic on boss mans face!

• Haha 5

Just now, Kitt said:

I told them I wanted to take a week off before hubby goes back to work since the new job will not afford vaca right away.  dugh, you should have seen the look of panic on boss mans face!

:gikkle:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

OMG OMG OMG Tobyn is... aahhhhhhhhhhhhh :devil:

Deep breath...

I am putting the story into an ebook so I can read it offline and doing a bit of cutting and pasting... just saw a comment by Tobyn the Dense... took me right back to reading the first time. I was sooooo polite in my story comments... sooooooo polite :P

Told ya! :P  

Oh... an ebook... I need to learn how to do that... :huh: 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..