Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Wow that was so hot I had to turn on the air conditioning…

Or it's the temp outside 38C 

Hi Bucket! :hug:Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 Speaking of temperatures, it is finally get warmer here up north.  We got to 36 C today.  I am ever grateful for aircon and low electric bills.

• Love 5

24 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Black And White Vintage GIF by Okkult Motion Pictures

Hey, it's mathematical, I need to get my brain warmed up.

Hi Dugh! Sawadee Khrup 🙏:hug:How are you today?

• Like 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hey Texy Sawasdee Khrup 🙏 :hug:Sorry, but no pictures.  I just can't figure out how to post them here.  The files are too big to upload, and if I try to link them to my dropbox acct they just don't appear at all.  All you see is a link that won't open the pictures. 

So I just have to tell you it was a seafood extravaganza.  Fried tilapia bites, the Thai version of oysters Rockefeller, 2 Kg of grilled jumbo shrimp, steamed clams (cockles), Grilled Squid, New Zealand mussels, Tom Yum Koong and other dishes.  It was for a party of 14 people.  We also drank a lot of beer. 🤪  We all had a great time.  Four gay male couples, two straight couples and one gay female couple drank and ate for 5 hours under a clear sky in the restaurant next to a lake in the middle of a market.  

Awesome

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..