Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hi Dugh!:hug::hug:Hope all is well on your side of the planet!  Say good morning to your mom for me. 

Hi Terry. The changing weather's causing problems with my head. Mum says hello.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

You didn't say you were reheating you said you cooked it in the microwave.

That's where you're wrong, Sexy. -_- These four posts below from Sunday illustrate that I never said I cooked the ground-beef in the microwave. All I said was that I microwaved the ground beef, which I assumed y'all would be able to pick up from implication that I meant reheated

And y'all weren't exactly clear in your objections to me using the microwave. I didn't realize y'all were thinking that I had cooked the ground beef with the microwave, I just thought y'all were making fun of me using the microwave full stop.

On 3/20/2022 at 5:30 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

About to use the oven! 😜

On 3/20/2022 at 5:42 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

Nothing dangerous! I turned it on to heat up some tortillas. I microwaved the ground beef though. 😝

On 3/20/2022 at 5:58 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

My brother and second oldest sister are with me. Y'all just assumed I was left to my own devices. :P

My parents will be back Tuesday or Wednesday.

As for the enchiladas, well it's my traditional birthday dinner.

On 3/20/2022 at 8:46 PM, Drew Espinosa said:

:rolleyes: 

I use an oven, y'all make fun of me.

I use a microwave, y'all make fun of me.

I find something from the cupboard to eat, y'all make fun of me.

I think the only way I'll get peace from y'all is if I simply starve, lol.

6 hours ago, dughlas said:

Yeah, what they said ... details Texy. It's as if you failed to include a operative your equation.

Sexy, wanna talk equations? :D Since you seem to struggle with implications, use implicit differentiation to find dy/dx: (y^2) + (x^2) = 1

I'll give you until 12:00 p.m. (CDT) tomorrow to solve the equation.

53 minutes ago, dughlas said:

Hmmm, seems you must not have slept well. You've left an awful lot of crank faces to my comments.

I slept plenty well, thank you very much! -_- 

Edited by Drew Espinosa
  • Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..