Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

5 minutes ago, clochette said:

How are you doing Pagey? 

I'm doing well, thanks. Max and Morgan are good, too.  :)

I asked Max if he wanted a haircut today, since it's getting rather long. He agreed, but had some reservations because of his ballet classes. As a performance artist, hairstyles and cuts are usually dictated by a role or character onstage, but there won't be anything like that until the end of "The Season". So, we went with a simple undercut for now.  :)

• Like 5

1 hour ago, dughlas said:

Asparagus is one of our favorite veggies. My paternal grandfather grew it. I considered planting a bed but not being at my home during part of the season and mum's hoa not allowing a garden put that idea to rest. I blanched a few stalks today then cut them up to add to our dinner salads this evening.

That sound lovely Dughlas for the salads Yum Yum:yes:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Page how is Max🙃

He got a fresh haircut, which he was hesitant about initially, but I found him in front of the bathroom mirror, checking himself over. As I walked away, I heard him mutter, "I hope Michael likes it.".  :gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Page Scrawler said:

Hey, Drewberry Pi!  :hug:  I was wondering where you got to!

Hey, Pagey! :hug: 

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Drew:hug::kiss:

Aloha Gorgeous! :hug: 

38 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, all. Still alive... another long day, but not too bad. Booked my fourth covid shot/booster today for next Friday afternoon. It's been recommended... called my doctor and he said only those with severe symptoms should wait. Remember to stay safe and wear a mask in public.

Hey, Handsome! :hug: Glad you're doing okay, all things considered. :kiss: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi Page, :hug:How are you today?  I saw Max got a new haircut. I had to laugh at his real concern after the cut. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..