Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all. :hug:  Feel a little better today except for achiness everywhere. I can breathe easier. Be well, my friends. :) 

34 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Mild, sunny day here... a nip in the air... I want to go for a walk but probably shouldn't. Sat on the veranda with Falkor and Smoky for a few minutes. :)  

That's so good to hear. Taking one step at a time to arrive at a full recovery soon is the good way to do it. Plus you were in good company :hug:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, raven1 said:

I'm off to be also.  Take care everyone! Good Night!:hug:

Not even 11 p.m. and you went to bed, all on your own? I'm a proud nanny. :D 

4 hours ago, Headstall said:

Hi, all. :hug:  Feel a little better today except for achiness everywhere. I can breathe easier. Be well, my friends. :) 

I'm glad you're feeling a little better, Handsome. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, dughlas said:

Hope you both slept well.

:thumbup: not too bad at all. Refreshed here :) 

I hope you get the same feeling

Edited by Bucket1
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Korean street food

I scanned thru this video and it definitely is Asian style fast food cooking. Some of these are very similar to Thailand, but not on this large of scale here in Chiang Mai.  Instead, there are many small vendors who buy and prep early in the morning, set up for the open markets and cook to order.  To get a full meal just go from one vendor to another.  Restaurants do the same.  Food can be found everywhere in the city.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So Terry how are you doing on my plane ticket😁

Hoping you would forget them??? :rofl: 

• Haha 3

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..