Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

1 minute ago, raven1 said:

Hi Everyone! :hug::kiss: It's late here, but thought I'd check in to say Hi before going to bed.  Hope all is good with you.  Sorry to be out of touch for a while.  I have been feeling a bit down, but am better today.  Had one he&& of a storm last night and was without power.  The lightning struck about 0.3 km from my condo.  I heard the thunder almost at the same time as I saw the lightning.  Scared the sh#t out of me. 😳  Take care all! 😁

That’s a bit too close :o

just about to try for sleep here too. Sweet dreams (and no lightening) :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

4 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Crossing fingers for better run next time :hug:

Do you get cheese dreams? Is that a myth?

I hope so, I just had a slice of blue cheese. 😲

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Bucket1 said:

That’s a bit too close :o

just about to try for sleep here too. Sweet dreams (and no lightening) :hug:

Good night Bucket! Sweet dreams. :hug:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Everyone! :hug::kiss: It's late here, but thought I'd check in to say Hi before going to bed.  Hope all is good with you.  Sorry to be out of touch for a while.  I have been feeling a bit down, but am better today.  Had one he&& of a storm last night and was without power.  The lightning struck about 0.3 km from my condo.  I heard the thunder almost at the same time as I saw the lightning.  Scared the sh#t out of me. 😳  Take care all! 😁

Sweet dreams, Terry. :hug:  Sorry you've been feeling down. :kiss: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

51 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Terry:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert! Hope you have been OK today.  Are you guys doing well?:hug::kiss:

Edited by raven1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hey Gary :hug: I was happy to hear you are feeling better.  I think the Covid situation is becoming more an epidemic instead of a pandemic.  However, keep safe.  I also hope that your family is also doing better.  Hopefully spring will bring some more warm weather your way.flower wind GIF by Living Stills

• Like 3
  • Love 2

18 hours ago, raven1 said:

Hope today is better for you.

• Love 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..