Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

35 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Are you hinting I should go to bed?  This is the type of music I like to listen to when going to sleep. At least you are more subtle that Texy who just yells at me to go to bed. :gikkle:

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

I think he yells and points towards your bed looking very stern :gikkle:

True that! :rofl:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

Bacon Jalapeño Popper Steak Sandwich

with potato wedges and chipotle pepper jam

That looks tasty. However, I'm not much fond of jalapenos, they don't much like me either. Please sir, could I have mine without the special sauce and just the chipotle jam?

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Tonight were having for dinner

with potato wedges and chipotle pepper jam

Since last night's dinner was so carb-heavy, today Morgan, Max and I will be having something lighter. Caramelized onion tart, accompanied by a simple salad.  :)

R.8050de147da0d5765dd9a0ae7bcdeeec?rik=n

R.f4e30887734499f37bb0d9e9967fb3db?rik=u

• Like 1
  • Love 4

2 hours ago, Page Scrawler said:

Since last night's dinner was so carb-heavy, today Morgan, Max and I will be having something lighter. Caramelized onion tart, accompanied by a simple salad.  :)

R.8050de147da0d5765dd9a0ae7bcdeeec?rik=n

R.f4e30887734499f37bb0d9e9967fb3db?rik=u

Good choice. We had salad too, mixed greens with pan seared chicken tenders, fresh asparagus, peas and tomatoes. Mum had a few blue cheese stuffed olives on hers. I had crispy onions and croutons. 

• Love 5

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Hello Pagey!  I see you spreading the good word of Heartstopper merch on the board.

I just realized with how inactive I've been on the site the last couple of years and missing a lot about it.  I've never left, but I became a lurker again.  Anyway, I was scrolling back through the posts from the last week and was pleasantly surprised to see @Drew Espinosa posting here on the regular again. 

Aloha Spike how are you long time no see:kiss:

• Like 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..