Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

7 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Aloha, Albert. :hug:  :kiss: 

Hi Gary :hug: Sawasdee Khrup 🙏  Just to clear things up, Clo did not regift me the awesome stud you sent her.  We traded even Steven.  I sent her an awesome butcher man with some extra meat.  She didn't sneak him back when I was sleeping, so I figure she has the same problem locating things her Texan brother has.:yes:

Hope your day is going well. :2thumbs:

• Haha 5

19 minutes ago, raven1 said:

so I figure she has the same problem locating things her Texan brother has.:yes:

Go. 👏 To. 👏 Sleep! 👏

28 minutes ago, raven1 said:

It's the weekend! I get to stay up later! You just don't want me to have any fun.  How can I tease you when I'm asleep? :P

You probably tease me in your dreams. <_< :P 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Albert1434 said:

Are you warmer now Bucket

Image result for GIF Fireplace

Are you waiting for B laying on a fur carpet in front of the fire now? :gikkle: 

Edited by clochette
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1

8 hours ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Howdy y'all! :hug: Sorry I've been MIA this week. My family is having a garage sale today, so we've been busy this past week getting everything set up. Miss you all! ♥️

Hey babe :hug: it was quiet around here without you. 

So for how much is your family trying selling you? :gikkle: *checks pockets* I can offer 2, 45€

I'm having Mexican sausages on the BBQ for dinner. They're very juicy. Trying to turn them over with the BBQ clamp I pierced one and it squirt its juice on me <_< Those naughty Mexicans 

Edited by clochette
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Headstall said:

Cookie didn't get cake... but she did get two pieces of peameal bacon. A girl has to watch her weight. :)  Hey, B. :hug: 

I knew she would get some kind of birthday treat :yes:

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Are you trying to add me to your herd? :puke: 

And as God-Emperor, I'm priceless. -_- 

Ugh no thanks though I could use a cleaning boy -_-

Church Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Haha 4

57 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

Actually, potatoes are a legitimate pizza topping in Italy.  :rolleyes:

And sauteed leeks are very mild, nice and buttery. They go nicely with a baked potato, too.  :yes:

Hmmm... still not convinced :unsure2: I'll forever be traumatised by the leek strings in grandma's soup *shudders*

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..