Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

14 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:hug::kiss:

Hi Albert :hug::kiss: Hope all is well your way.  I won't stick around tonight. Some friends are joining Aod and I for a night out.  Take care.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Everyone! :hug: I'm not sticking around tonight! Aod and I are going out with friends.  See ya all tomorrow.😁

• Like 1
  • Love 3

18 hours ago, Headstall said:

Turning cold here... frost warning for tonight. :(  Bought some tomato plants today. One is a beefsteak, one is sweet million, and one is a cherry tomato.

Very few people were wearing masks... which is sad considering our numbers in Ontario. 

Yeah you have a long way to go before you reach Australian levels… we are leading the world in per capita infection rates :(  

• Wow 1
  • Sad 3

55 minutes ago, raven1 said:

Hi Everyone! :hug: I'm not sticking around tonight! Aod and I are going out with friends.  See ya all tomorrow.😁

Hey, Terry!  :hug:

11 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha Bucket:kiss::hug:

Hey, Albert.  :hug: :kiss:

10 minutes ago, Bucket1 said:

Hello young Albert :hug:

Hey, Tea Bat.  :hug:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

A shock horror development in Australian politics…

An estimated 40% of voters will have voted early dramatically reducing the fundraising potential of the democracy sausage :o

• Wow 3
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Yeah you have a long way to go before you reach Australian levels… we are leading the world in per capita infection rates :(  

That's sad, you guys used to be good just 6 months ago. 

Here in France the latest big restrictions have been lift on Monday meaning masks are only mandatory in medical places anymore. The numbers are low but seem to be slightly on the rise for the last couple of weeks though barely no deaths (I hate saying that cause even just 1 person is too much but yeah in retrospective to what we went through it's a "relief"). I don't wear it when grocery shopping but only because there are only a few people when I go (they make low hour every day from 4 to 5pm with low light settings, no music and minimal noises for people with special needs like autism) but I'll definitely keep wearing in the bus. I didn't spent months in lockdown, a year of online classes and no social life for over 2 years just to catch it because i didn't wear a little mask for a couple of minutes in the bus!

• Love 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, raven1 said:

Have a great time, Terry. :hug: 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

36 minutes ago, clochette said:

That's sad, you guys used to be good just 6 months ago. 

Here in France the latest big restrictions have been lift on Monday meaning masks are only mandatory in medical places anymore. The numbers are low but seem to be slightly on the rise for the last couple of weeks though barely no deaths (I hate saying that cause even just 1 person is too much but yeah in retrospective to what we went through it's a "relief"). I don't wear it when grocery shopping but only because there are only a few people when I go (they make low hour every day from 4 to 5pm with low light settings, no music and minimal noises for people with special needs like autism) but I'll definitely keep wearing in the bus. I didn't spent months in lockdown, a year of online classes and no social life for over 2 years just to catch it because i didn't wear a little mask for a couple of minutes in the bus!

Good for you, Tink. We're all tired of it but we can't pretend we aren't still in a pandemic. More children are dying with this latest variant and that scares me so much. :(  :hug: 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, clochette said:

I didn't spent months in lockdown, a year of online classes and no social life for over 2 years just to catch it because i didn't wear a little mask for a couple of minutes in the bus!

There are a few people here saying the same sort of thing. This isn’t over…

I am wearing a mask in shopping centers and it’s required if I visit Dad in aged care. Which reminds me, I need to book in a flu shot

• Love 5

And I love the way some people have taken to the masks, yes there are the boring disposable masks but some of the cloth ones are impressive. Funny, stylish, flamboyant, all sorts out there. 

Mine are mostly boring black or deep blue but I do have one that matches one of my shirts and one with leather print… you want to be safe shopping, trying to impress or any other activity :P 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1

Hello young Albert :hug:

I am trying to be as careful as possible. Just a bit worried about the asymptomatic cases, you don’t want to be the guy that infected a place - Typhoid Bucket does not sound good.

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..