Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Oh my god Clo you’re so scary :blink:

The extended I'm ready to go to to get ride of them is just a fraction of how pissed I am with them.

Today I had to hop over the car sit, then slipped between the wall and the unfolded stroller to get out of the house. Same but on the other way when I came back from grocery shopping plus I couldn't even open the front door wide open...

I was so pissed I called my landlord (which is not the same as upstairs) and told them I had enough of this situation. I'm nice enough to let them put the stroller in the corridor but at the condition it's folded as they don't have a car to store it. Add to that the numerous cigarettes butt by my front window, the sputums he spat from his window the other day, his dog peeing on my car wheel, the dust in the common staircase, the front door never locked... unfortunately my landlord can't do much more than talking to the other landlord in hope they'll talked to their tenants...

• Wow 1
  • Sad 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..