Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

48 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Oh you know I believe you dude, but teasing you is the best!  

Careful with the teasing, though... or I'll make you solve kinematic equations. :devil: :P 

56 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

We have lots of Amme anti nuke missles :yes: And were good friends with the space rock God!

Image result for gif anti missiles

I'm best friends with the space rock god's mother... one word from me, and your good friend will be grounded! -_- 

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, spike382 said:

Now that’s just mean😭

Don't worry... they're easy to solve! :yes: And this time, letters and numbers are involved! I'm sure you'll be happy about that! :D 

• Haha 4
  • Wow 1

43 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Don't worry... they're easy to solve! :yes: And this time, letters and numbers are involved! I'm sure you'll be happy about that! :D 

Unless it's those simple algebra problems where you find the variable by simplifying or whatever, then...

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Bucket1 said:

Poor care from Supernanny :P

I was in bed when I posted and was already trying for sleep when you posted - you missed it :( you love Terry more than you love me <quietly sobbing in the corner>

I love you, B. :hug:  

• Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..