Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

6 hours ago, Bucket1 said:

Hmmmmm… may be not. Feeling a bit under the weather at the moment and not feeling the mojo.

And my Dad has Covid :(  it is all through his aged care facility and it’s on complete lockdown. Crossing fingers for him and his girlfriend…

That's scary. Sorry, B. I hope he doesn't get too sick. :hug: 

• Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1

4 hours ago, Albert1434 said:

Aloha All:kiss::hug:

Aloha, Albert. :hug:  :kiss: 

2 hours ago, clochette said:

Hi gang :hug: 

Hope you're all having a nice day. Here temperatures are back to mid 20 though a bit cloudy.

Hi, clo. :hug: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

23 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

I live about an hour away from Amarillo, by car... walking to Amarillo on the other hand would take well over twelve hours.

So, according to your theory, I'd have had to go to sleep sometime in the morning, then start sleepwalking well before noon (in broad daylight, mind you) and somehow make my way to Amarillo Zoo after midnight, all the while staying asleep for those twelve hours.

Your theory is convoluted and illogical. -_- Especially since you keep bringing up a nonexistent curfew. :P

Ooh, sorry*... That's not part of the itinerary. :P

Reveal hidden contents

*not sorry -_-

I'd watch, just for the sexy star. ;)

Uhm... Yes. :P

Gorgeous and you need to stop disrespecting Texans. -_-

I'm sure you aced them all! :kiss:

And you're French... -_-

You know what, I'll take it. :rolleyes: See everyone, Handsome over here is being rational. 

Be like Handsome. Be like Canadians! 

Walking on stilts in the middle of the night? :rolleyes: Maybe you would do that, but not me. :P

And answer to you statement NEVER:rofl:

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Headstall said:

Hey, Tink. I'm good... how are you doing?  :) 

I'm doing good too. To celebrate my freedom I did my nails (from pinky to thumb: flashy pink, white with dots of the 3 other colors, white with dots, lavender purple, and yellow camomile) and I'm having a little lava cake ;) life is good

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..