Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

On a funnier note, Mr. Meow spotted two spiders in the dining room, my brother stepped on the first one before Mr. Meow could get it, but he caught and ate the second one. :rolleyes:

He keeps the family safe from murderous insects.  :)

• Love 2
  • Haha 3

A fear of spiders. People who suffer from arachnophobia tend to experience a sense of dread and anxiety even when they come into contact with pictures or drawings of the eight-legged creatures. The condition is classified as an anxiety disorder that can cause panic attacks in severe cases. You can treat this phobia through psychotherapy and medication. A study suggests that people with arachnophobia experienced less fear when they saw images of spiders with happy music, compared to those who looked at the same pictures alongside angry noise.

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1

48 minutes ago, CassieQ said:

*raises hand*

Hi Cassie! :hug:I also don't like spiders, but save the arachnophobia for the murder spiders in Texas and Australia!   

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Headstall said:

*also raises hand*

Good Morning Gary! :hug: It was fun today to see you and I are reading at least one of the same books.  :yes:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, raven1 said:

I'll try not to give you a hard time today.

Good! :P Although I'm sure you say that because you'll be asleep for most of my day, so you can get away with not teasing me for a couple of hours. :rolleyes: 

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..