Open Club  ·  141 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

Kitt

30 minutes ago, spike382 said:

It looks really good, and believe it or not we don’t put mayo on everything, but what about dipping in beef broth?  Like a, well here in the states we call it a French Dip.

Beef broth? :unsure2: isnt it like water with the taste of meat? Anyway nah, the simpler the better :yes:

• Haha 3
  • Wow 2

20 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

So I guess Clo is a food snob common with the french!:rofl:

Excuse us for having tastes -_- refined tastes :P

• Haha 5

The classic French Dip Sandwich is a hot sandwich boasting tender thin slices of beef layered on a long French roll, often with melted cheese, then dipped in a flavorful sauce made from the pan juices called  “au jus,”  French for “with broth” or “with juice.”

Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Page Scrawler said:

If it's cooked by you, it wouldn't be French food. Or any kind of resemblance to food at all, really. The term "biohazard" comes to mind.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: perfect answer Pagey! :worship: :gikkle:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

It was already pre-cooked. :rolleyes: Get over it!

Nah sorry but I'm afraid our memories are burned with this fact about you :gikkle:

BTW I'd advise you to never leave your mom house to go live on your own... you'd probably poison yourself if you don't burn the house first :unsure: :gikkle:

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Meanie! -_- 

:hug:

33 minutes ago, clochette said:

- don't bring Pages kiddo into this :P

Max said "The snails were good, but I don't want Daddy to be grossed-out again."

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

I just heard about a TV series called "Di4ri". Each episode follows one of eight kids at the Galileo Galilee Middle School, with the characters narrating their stories in a "diary" format. Check Netflix for viewing. It's like an Italian-language version of Heartstopper.  :D

The English version is titled "DI4RIES", and will be released on July 26th.

Edited by Page Scrawler
  • Like 2

Clo your such a lier:rofl:

Do French eat snails and frog legs? It’s a well known fact that Frog’s legs and snails are a French delicacy and have been for centuries. Well, they remain on the menu today but go hand in hand with some other gloriously delicious dishes too.

Do the French really still eat frogs' legs?

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..