Open Club  ·  136 members  ·  Free

Headstall's Paddock

CoTT 2 House of Cards

'Leave It to Beaver' star Tony Dow is still alive, despite statement from his management saying he died

EDITOR’S NOTE (July 26, 2022, 6:30 p.m. ET): Because of incorrect information distributed by the management team for the actor Tony Dow, NBC News published in error an obituary for Dow on Tuesday morning, written by Variety. As this article explains, Dow is in hospice but is alive.

Image: Tony Dow  as "Wally" in "Leave it to Beaver."

Edited by Albert1434
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
59 minutes ago, Albert1434 said:

'Leave It to Beaver' star Tony Dow is still alive, despite statement from his management saying he died

Oops that’s not good… I hope the obituary was nice and he gets to read it

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, raven1 said:

Hi Guys and Princess Clo! :hug: Just checking in.  The eye is doing great.  I get to take off the patch to put drops in and clean around the eye.  I can't believe how bright and beautiful the world is with all the new clarity and colors!  I haven't seen the world like this before.  Having thick glasses from about 8 years old, it is amazing to see (out of the right eye) things clearly without glasses!  I also never realized how cataracts have dimmed the colors before.  My left eye is like looking at an old print of a color photo from the seventies.  Dull and beige at best.  The right eye is amazing.  I am seeing colors in things I bought years ago without realizing how colorful the really are!  I can wait until I get the left I done.  

Sorry to be carrying on, but it is a miracle to me.

Hope you are all doing well!  I am missing hanging with you guys, but need to follow the doctor's orders for now.  Have a great day!  

That's just awesome, Terry. Happy for you. :hug: 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Drew Espinosa said:

Instead of being your nanny, maybe I should be your doctor, that way you'd have to obey my orders. :P 

If I have and engineering or math problem, then I'll listen to you.  Health problems??? I don't think so.  You like radiation too much.  If you can't fix it, you nuke it. 

Kim Jong Un Explosion GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• Haha 5

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..